Family Drug Support
Data, Policy & Projects Officer – Katoomba, NSW
Full-time (35 hrs per week)
Family Drug Support is seeking a Data, Policy & Projects Officer to work out of its Katoomba office.
The offer is for 5 days per week (7hour days) and the pay rate is between $37 and $40 per hour, depending on skills/qualifications.
Key activities include:
- Data management expertise and experience
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience and skills
- Experienced in using database management and office based software
- Ability to develop close relationships with business/industry, employers, representatives of government and non-government organisations
- Well developed research and problem solving skills
- Goals oriented and high level of organisation
You should have good interpersonal skills, express empathy, strong written and verbal communication skills and up to date computer literacy.
Applications must include your CV and a covering letter (no more than 2 pages) addressing all selection criteria contained in the Position Description which can be downloaded here: Data, Policy & Projects Officer – Katoomba, NSW
For further information please call 0419 743 932.
Applications close: 21 January 2022